Use This to Teach Hobbies!!!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Board is Getting SMARTER...

Well, got our 2nd assg today.. Thanks maam for allowing us to recharge our batteries! Hehee.. And thanks Mark, for posting that in the ADEC.. Hehee.. Erm.. The assg was about applying our knowledge and skills in using the SmartBoard.. And.. We have to create some materials to be used in our teaching. Well, that really make me feel like a teacher! And I'm really glad that we were to complete the task in groups of five. That really lighten the burden. Hehee.. Thanks so much maam! And of course, the example that was shown really inspired me so as to produce even better materials. Well, who knows? Maybe next time, it would be MY materials that we be shown to my juniors as one of the example.. Huff huff (oo) Hehee.. I'll stop now.. Not feeling really well actually. Maam, sorry for not being that participative (I even slept at cirtain time) in your class just now. Hontou ni gomen nasai!!! Saa, mata ne! Jya!

2 comments:

hunnybunny said...

Haha.. I lyk ur spirit kiddo=)
I know u cud produce a better material..jz lyk d video u shown above..Gud luck then..Gambate!!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!