Use This to Teach Hobbies!!!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Errrtt.. Terrible.. Bzzzt.. Bzzztttt...

This is my 8th entry.. Well, putting aside my 'Welcome' notes, this should be the entry for the 7th week, right? And what week are we know? (Pssst.. Dear friends who are online... Please reply my YM...) What? Week ELEVEN??!!! I have FOUR blogs to catch up. Uhuhuuu... Serves me right.. I should have listen to my mum when she said 'Jangan bertangguh kerja...'.. Die la...

Anyway, lets reflect. What did we learn on the 7th week? (Scroll scroll the performa) Using the Internet for Teaching and Learning? Wargh!!! I've forgotten whwt we've learnt!!! But, I do remember the tutors explained about ICT and the Learning Principles of the Primary School Curriculum. The three approaches really made me ponder. The word 'about', 'with' and 'through' could brinf such big difference! I realized that teachers have to be flexible and be able to adapt the teaching based on the pupils' nature of learning (based on principles of learning). Teachers should be able to manipulate their knowledge of these principles in order to come out with effective teaching strategies. There were 14 principles for teachers to be considered. Well, I'm not going to explain further on the principles. You can check it out at the Power Point Presentation posted by our tutors in ADEC. Yet, all I can say is that, a good teacher should master these principles so as to create a successful learning environment.

Well, I'll take a short break. Will be back with the next blog in few minutes.. Tata...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!